WHEN YOU SHIP SOMETHING PLATONICALLY BUT THE REST OF THE FANDOM SHIPS IT SEXUALLY/ROMATICALLY SO ALL THE MATERIAL OF THE SHIP IS ROMANTIC OR PORN
I CAME IN LIKE A WREEEECKING BAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL
which country has the most birds
thats a language
don’t you mean nice redovery
turkey, how did we miss turkey
Pinkiepony didn’t censor art, Hasbro censored disgusting porn for their kids show
Looks like I’m going to have to lay down some education all up in this bitch.
- Pinkiepony did not “delete” the Molestia blog, nor did she actually have anything to do with its removal whatsoever. Nicole Oliver (voice actress of Princess Celestia) posted an image on Twitter from the APM blog that had the url on the bottom. She is on friendly terms with John Joseco, and was not aware of the double entendre of the image. This took place on Thanksgiving Day, 2013. Nicole Oliver was subsequently harassed by swarms of teenage girls on a national fucking holiday, despite repeatedly telling them to leave her alone. This likely prompted Hasbro to take notice of the url.
Before all this even occurred, Joseco had already been failing to maintain the blog, and had been planning to retire it anyway in order to move on to more interesting work (a point made clear by the fact that the last entry was the first part of the final send-off of the blog).
Pinkiepony didn’t do jack shit besides whining on her own blog, and encouraging her followers to harass others. She was also caught habitually stalking the blogs of people she claimed to have “blocked”. This is easily verified by the fact that posts by myself and others that were not tagged whatsoever (and were already months old), were suddenly resurrected and reblogged BY Pinkiepony, in order to complain about them anew in a sad attempt to keep herself relevant. She had also claimed she was going to “take down” another blog called “Fall of Equestria”. Said blog is still in operation. But then, she claimed a lot of things that she never actually followed up on, so this is really no surprise. Don’t give that prematurely-balding, pink-haired airhead any credit that she doesn’t deserve. The only thing she accomplished successfully was to turn herself into even more of a laughingstock than she already was. After all, we’re all aware by now that she is nothing more than a lying fraud, as well as potentially an embezzler (here’s an entire page full of screencaps taken by various people that should give any observer a very quick impression of the kind of person that she is). Oh, and before anyone tries to claim that any of those screencaps were “edited”, all the content of her blog is forever archived on the internet, making it easy for anyone to verify the legitimacy of these images.
Have I mentioned yet that she tried to sabotage the charity effort to save the life of a little boy who tried to kill himself over the same kind of bullying that she and her followers continue to gleefully engage in multiple times daily? Which is totally not obsessive, creepy, and disturbing as hell, right? Not only did she try to make that little boy’s suicide attempt all about her, but it was discovered that she had lied about ever attempting suicide on her own in the first place.
Oh, and by the way, Pinkiepony herself was found to have been drawing sexualized ponies the entire time. Her girlfriend was found to have a side blog containing sexually explicit pony porn, far beyond anything ever printed on the “Ask Princess Molestia” blog (which, for the record, was never the least bit explicit in the first place. The content was little more than crude burlesque humor, and never depicted genitalia, nor graphic sexual activity. On a elated note, a lot of the people producing adult content in this fan base are women.
- A Cease and Desist order is not actually a lawsuit. It is a formal warning. Instead of bothering to fight for a blog he was planning to end anyway, Joseco chose to delete it as requested. Even if he hadn’t, Hasbro wouldn’t actually have as much legal grounds for a lawsuit as one may think. As noted here by Derpibooru and tumblr user TexasUberAlles:
"The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that for-profit pornographic parodies are covered under the Fair Use exemptions to U.S. copyright law because it’s— surprise!— parody, so Hasbro would already have to find other avenues of defense; it would be extremely difficult for Hasbro to convince a judge that a reasonable person could mistake Pony porn for a legit Hasbro product."
Think for a moment about the existence of doujinshis, as well as the fact that there are porno parodies of nearly everything you can think of. Even fucking E.T. and The Exorcist have pornographic knock-offs.
- People have been making adult content for cartoon characters literally since animation began. Go google “Tijuana bibles”. It’s been going on for nearly 100 years now. You should probably be aware, too, that this isn’t a male-dominated practice. Go look up anything regarding Transformers, Xiaolin Showdown, or Team Fortress 2, and see how long it takes you to stumble upon gay porn drawn by women. Hell, there are even naked player models for TF2.
- When it comes to mature content, the main places that house it have built-in filters that keep such content from showing up in a google Safe Search. Tumblr blogs marked as NSFW are not searchable, and filters on mature content at Derpibooru need to be manually disabled. The fandom itself actually took it a step further, and initiated a multi-fandom project to make sure that Safe Search is as safe as the name would imply (and frankly, it’s already doing a damn good job). And, let’s face it, hon: You know damn well that no child should be left unaccompanied on the internet without parental filters enabled in the first place. If you think two-dimensional drawings are the worst things one can find on the internet, than you’re astoundingly innocent. You can literally go to Youtube, type in “Budd Dwyer suicide”, and watch a man shoot himself through the back of the head in front of an entire press conference. There are also four of the Faces of Death films on Youtube in full. Frankly, “naughty” ponies should be the LEAST of a parent’s concerns.
- Not only is no one “ruining” or “taking anything away” from little girls (my 12-year-old niece watches the show, and she already owns her own iPhone and iPad, yet she hasn’t found a damn thing yet that has “corrupted” her.), but if it weren’t for the older members of the fandom that are able to provide consumer feedback to the company, there wouldn’t have been an increase in the quality of the toys, and there wouldn’t be anywhere near the amount of merchandise available for it. In fact, it weren’t for the adult fan base (which, by the way, the members of this fan base now number from between seven to twelve million people), the show certainly wouldn’t be approaching its fifth season, nor would it have spun off it’s own sub-franchise (Equestria Girls). I’m pretty sure YOU wouldn’t have ever watched the show either, cupcake. You know damn well you wouldn’t have thought to on your own, though you likely wouldn’t have known of its existence in the first place.
Lastly, go look up Pokemon, another franchise pigeonholed as being “for kids”. The amount of mature content for that franchise makes this fandom look humble. Besides that, hon - as someone who actively browses places like Derpibooru looking for cute fan art, I’ve had to enable plenty of filters to block out what I didn’t particularly care to see. Even so, in that time, I have taken note of the fact that most of the “mature” content I’ve seen had the characters drawn as either anthro, or straight-up human, thus minimizing their resemblance to the original character designs.
So you can stop crying any time now about the “big bad BRONIES!” and all their “disgusting PORN!”. You can also stop pretending that women don’t produce porn by the boatloads of other “children’s” shows, because I’m pretty sure browsing any tumblr fandom tag would quickly prove you wrong.
OH MY GOD THANK YOU
The rot just looks at the pit like “you gunna say me right?”
And then looks so happy that the pit did.
I’m putting the usernames in a notebook to give to my family when I finally come out to them. They told me once when I was little that if I ever came out to be gay to not tell anyone because they thought I’d be judged so please reblog so I can show them that people in my generation are different than theirs.
I’m not coming out until I fill the notebook. So if you want to help?
can we just take a moment and think about the time my dad accidentally made a fried egg that looked exactly like africa
i’m the most impressed by the fact the egg also has madagascar
bonjour new followers
i read all your tags
I’m sure someone must have done this before
Please tell me someone did this before
If someone did not do this before I’ll be really disappointed
ok ok so story time
one time i was cosplaying as 50sstuck!Dirk with a leather jacket and my hella shades and someone asked if i was the leader of the squirtle squad and of course i said fuck yes i am
i then had an epiphany and gathered as many daves as possible and i led them through the convention center in a parade of idiocy and unironic shades
we were the strider squad
2am rtstuck painting bored af
If this gets 1 million notes I’ll make a dress out of these
And wear it to the nearest major city
SIGNAL BOOST AND IF IT GETS TO FOUR MILLION YOU’VE GOT TO MAKE A TIARA THAT MATCHES.
YOU’RE GONNA REGRET PUTTING THIS ON TUMBLR
COME ON PEOPLE SIGNAL BOOST
Note this NOW!!!!
love this weird cocky beanpole alien thing who bullies people into doing business